Oztrail Alpine View Jumbo Hooded -12c Sleeping Bag
The Oztrail Alpine View Hooded -12C sleeping bag includes a brushed flannel cotton liner, that couples twin 200gsm layers of insulation, a chest collar and a zipper draft tube for exceptional performance and comfort on cold nights. The off-set laminated construction eliminates colds spots and maximises loft, meaning you won't be tossing and turning when a cold breeze tries to get in!
A brushed flannel cotton inner coupled with twin 200gsm layers of insulation, chest collar and zipper draft tube for exceptional performance on cold nights.
- Off-set laminated construction to eliminate cold spots and maximise loft
- Full length auto lock zip, fully adjustable to lock in any desired position
- Integrated draft tube to prevent heat loss through zipper teeth
- Luxury flannel lined inner
- Snag free zip with piped zipper guards
- Ultra performance temperature rating
- Zip across base for greater foot comfort and temperature regulation
- Draft tubes over zips keep cold air out
- Extra warmth from foot and side zip overlap
- Velcro® closure at top of the sleeping bag keeps the bag around you allowing you to control the temperature by adjusting the zip
- Contoured hood to create the head enclosure
- Cap top compression bag included
|Colours:||Blue or Green|
|Design:||An extremely large rectangular ultra-performance sleeping bag with a hood and superior hollow fibre insulation properties. Plenty of room for you to stretch out and rated to -12°C it includes advanced features such as a chest collar &, draft tubes to ensure a warm sleep.
Two bags can be joined together to create a double size sleeping bag.
|Minimum Temperature Rating:||-12°C|
|Hood:||Luxury cocoon style lip hood with a drawcord so that you can tighten the hood snugly around your head.|
|Outer shell fabric:||210T Ripstop polyester|
|Inner fabric:||FlannelTek™ Cotton|
|Filling:||2 x 200gsm ExoTherm® Xr synthetic hollow fibre fill. ExoTherm® Xr is a high quality hollow fibre that has had its surface area increased dramatically through two processes, firstly the fibres are crimped so they have a powerful lofting ability, secondly, the fibres are twisted together in pairs offering even more surface area to trap warm air. The result is a high loft fill that captures a large volume of warm air and restricts its movement offering remarkable levels of insulation.|
|Zipper:||#5 Coil zip with auto-lock zipper.
Velcro closure at the top helps keep the bag closed when unzipped.
Eziglide zip guard prevents the zipper snagging during operation
|Draft Tubes:||Draft tubes prevent cold air from entering the sleeping bag via the zip.|
|Dimensions:||90 x 230 cm|
|Pack Size:||32 cm diameter x 47 cm|
|Carry Bag:||210D Polyester cap top compression bag|
|Warranty:||1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.|